New cards, while I am searching for my mojo

I have again lost my mojo! I can seem to find it anywhere!LOL
I did get to make these two cards last week.
This first card I made with a Darcey set of stamps I bought at the Mega Meet back in May! Yes it took me this long to ink up the stamp set! Isnt he an adorable snowman??

This next card is a Wish RAK image and I dont think he is cute but I love the saying that goes with it! It felt really good to make these cards and I wish I could find my mojo so I could create some more!

Enjoy and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Shawn Lifshay said...

Those are cute, Dawn! I love the snowman one. :)

Anonymous said...

very cute cards.. : )

ChrissyM said...

That snowman card is adorable. Love the colors on the second one.

Kim said...

I love your cards. Sorry to hear you have no mojo. We all go thru that sometimes, don't worry it will come back.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Love the snowman - how stinkn' cute!! Great job on both cards.