WOW, What a Stamp Camp!

Another Stamp Camp was last night and it was a hit! I had an awesome turn out with 12 wonderful ladies that loved my projects, what more could I ask for??
They all thanked me and had a great time (although I was stressed and nervous, afraid I was gonna have a disaster happen) But everything turned out great and I am so lucky to have great ladies come and attend my classes every month! Thank you ladies, with out you I would have no classes!
So here are 2 of the four projects we made!
The first was a fathers day card, or you could change it up and make it any occasion with the new set from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes!


The next one is a Tri shutter card that I have seen on SCS alot! This is my take on it with the lovely paper and stamp set from the mini!

The flowers I colored with the SU markers which is messy but is awesome when you need flowers to match! I love them!

Enjoy!
Come back tomorrow for the other 2 projects!

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

That's awesome Dawn!!! Your cards are fabulous! I love the tri-fold butterfly card and the Father's Day card is very handsome!

Kim said...

Love the projects. Can't wait for you to post more.

I'm gonna have to start coming to your classes.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

So pretty - love it. I gotta try one of these still.

Emma Fewkes said...

Wow, what a great class! Love your cards, Lovely as a Tree can never retire!!! The tri-shutter card turned out beautifully. My club girls want to do that one next month ... may just have to do a little CASEing!!! Hugs girlfriend!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful tri-shutter card.