MDCC

Sorry for being a whole day late!!!
This is my creation for the Thursday card challenge over at Mothers and Daughters Creations! Don't forget to go take a look over at their store for what specials they have! Also play along with us and see what you could win!
Don't forget to check out the other DT members to see what they made!You can find them linked on my sidebar!

So I used this cute serendipity stamp called sleeping bunny! Our challenge was to pop up part of the image, so I ended up popping up the bunny's head not once but twice, which is hard to see in this particular picture!
So take a look at this close up!

I colored the image with my prisma color pencils and gamasol so it has that soft look to it! I added a Happy Spring saying, some flower rub-ons, and some rhinestones which you can find all at Mothers and Daughters store!
I hope you can play along with us!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Cat Mom! said...

How Cute is this!!!! (and I thought you gave up on blogland!!) Happy Easter and Hi to those cute little munchkins!

Kim said...

I saw you coloring those at the mingle! I still have to color mine, maybe I'll have them done for next year.

LorieR said...

The bunny is beautiful! Love your coloring. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that still uses Prismacolor Pencils. TFS!

Kit said...

This is so sweet love the decoupaging and your colouring in is gorgeous

Best Wishes Kit x