Tonights Stamp Camp

I had a stamp camp tonight so I thought I would share two of the projects we created tonight! And the other two projects I will show you tomorrow!

This first cute little candy holder will be filled with Hershey Bliss candies. I love how it turned out. I got inspired by a SCS friend of mine Debra. She had mentioned about using the Top Note Die for the Big Shot as a Bag Topper. So this is what I put together! Hope you enjoy!
The next thing we made was a Valentine card to go with it!

Again I incorporated the Top Note die for the Big Shot into tthe making of this card!
As always thanks for looking!
Dont forget to come back tomorrow for the other to cards we made!
Enjoy

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

That little baggie is so cute. Love your valentine card. I love the TOp Note die, I don't own it but have been lucky to receive several die cuts from WRAK.

Anonymous said...

i had a great time at stamp camp tonight and the projects were so adorable! thanks, dawn!

Kim said...

Love the baggie.

Great use of the colors too!