Good Sunday Morning!

Its very sunny here in Michigan and I am hoping it starts to melts some of this snow we have here. I am so in favor of the groundhog doing whatever he needs to do so that spring is here soon!

So anyway, I got out yesterday with some friends and got to be creative.It felt so go to just go and relax and have fun with my friends! So I made my kids Valentines treats. I had to make 30 for each child. Its funny how I took other things to work on thinking I was going to finish them all AND have time to do other things. NOT!!! I did finish the Valentines but had no time for anything else!

So I made these cute matchbook mini M&M's holders for all the kids in their classes. I had originally seen a tutorial on someones blog for the other package of M&M's but couldn't find those at the store so I had to come up with a template for these myself! So here are the dimensions if your interested!
For your Base you need a piece that's 9 and a 1/2 inches long by 2 and a 1/2 inches wide. Then you score it at 1 inch and at 5 and 1/2 inches. The one inch section is where you will staple your candy in, and the 5 and a 1/2 inch score line is where you will fold the front flap over to cover your candy! Make sense? Hope this picture helps alittle. Here's the inside!

The purple ones are for my daughter, and the blue ones are for my son!
I love how they turned out! What do you think?
Enjoy!



Supplies-stamps-Love You Much stamp set- Sprinkles stamp set.
paper-lavender lace cs, brocade blue cs, real red cs, pixie pink cs, whisper white cs.
Ink-black,real red,brocade blue, lavender lace.
Accessories-ribbon,pop dots,scallop circle punch, staples

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute. Great idea. I'll have to pass this one onto my SIL for her kids.

Norine said...

how cute are these what a great idea so creative
Hugs
Norine

ChrissyM said...

How adorable and so creative!! The kids are going to love them!!