What a week!

I have found myself overwhelmingly busy lately. Between the kids school, SU business, the PTO, family and friends I feel like I have no time to sit down and breathe. I did get a chance to get to my mom cave today to work on some stuff.
Only because my hubby went to BWW to watch a football game with friends!
So I have alot to show you in the next few days.
Today I will share what we made in Stamp Club.

Since we are not meeting in December because of all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I decided to have them make some Christmas cards. They made 4 cards, two of each style!


And I added the cute box to carry them in!



Supplies: Stamps-Snow Swirled
Paper- Kiwi Kiss, Riding hood red, basic grey, whisper white, riding hood red DP.
Ink- riding hood red, kiwi kiss,black
Accessories- old olive ribbon, brads, scallop border punch, riding hood red ribbon, ticket corner punch, CB embossing folder-ornaments, paper piercer.
Enjoy

4 comments:

The Cat Mom! said...

These are beautiful cards!!!!!!

Sherry said...

Hi, I love the cards and the box to carry them in! Very cute! Can I ask for the directions for the box or a place to go for the template?!! Here's my addy: sstaley@twcny.rr.com Thanks so much! I really enjoy visiting your site, you have such lovely creations and always Inspire me to "step away from the computer" and go craft... so TY for that!! Ü

ChrissyM said...

The cards are gorgeous and that carry box is adorable. I would so love to come to one of your Stamp Camp events, you make the neatiest things!!

Deb Wood said...

WOWeeeee!! These are fabulous cards and the box is awesome!! Love them!!