Saturday Fun

Today I will be at an all day crop with my good friend Linda over at the Little Scrapbox! The store has been around for a little over a year, bu just recently turned into a discount scrapbook store! Everything in the store is 30% everyday!!So if you live close by you should check it out! And she has new stuff scheduled to come in very soon!
So since I will be gonna all day I will show you another card I made when I was with my friends! Hopefully I will be getting some great pages done today to show you next week! I also hope to get some swaps finished for the SCS Mini Mingle next weekend in Lansing!!I cant wait to meet all my new SCS Michigan friends!

Enjoy

6 comments:

Danni said...

Another really pretty card!

ChrissyM said...

Another gorgeous card! You are amazing!! I'm on my way here in a few to go shopping I have a coupon for 20% everything including sale items at AcMoore so it's time to go shopping. Have a fun day at your crop!

Chrissy

Thea said...

Love that card. Colors are great. I NEED to get that awesome punch!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, love the punch and wish I lived nearby!! You and Lynn and a discount store, who could ask for anything more!

Lynn said...

Dawn,
This card is lovely! I really like the way you used the designer paper with the daisies!

Monique H said...

This is so very pretty! Great idea to have the matching dp in the background, these colours go quite nicely together!