Friends Birthday!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I have an acetate card to show you today! Its a birthday card for a friend! I hope she likes it! I used my new Upsy Daisy set from SU! I am really loving this set!

I used Perfect Plum and Pale Plum because she loves purple! I stamped the image in white first and then let that dry and stamped it in perfect plum on a pale plum card stock oval cut with my coluzzle. I mat that oval on another card stock oval of perfect plum. The name of this technique has totally slipped my mind (busy day already). I stamped white stazon swirls on the base card which is the acetate.
I stamped the saying in black on the card and it is finished once I tape in a white oval (the same size at the biggest oval) inside for my message!

6 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty. I haven't braved the acetate cards yet. You did a wonderful job!

ChrissyM said...

Gorgeous card!! Wow! Your friend is going to love the card! Gorgeous!!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

wow girl you have been busy love all the new stuff. TFS.. I hope to get back in the loop soon..

Tina

Deb Wood said...

This is so pretty!! I love the acetate cards!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The swirls on the acetate are so pretty and the Upsy Daisy set goes so nicely. Also love how you shadowed the flower stamp!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card! I haven't tried clear cards yet, but they sure are tempting!