Wonderful Mail!!!

Since I am getting ready for my Stamp Camp on Friday I have nothing creative to share that I have made but I will be sharing what wonderful mail I have received!
The first one is a Thank You card from LeAnne for the blog candy she won from me!
I cant wait to see what you create with all your goodies, LeAnne! Thanks for visiting!


The next one is a BRAK from Samantha (samswindle on SCS)! Thank you Samantha for thinking of me!



The last one is a BRAK from Amy (SCS g33kgr1)!Thanks you Amy for thinking of me!!


Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Its is a beautiful day with the breeze blowing through my open windows! (I know I am shocked too, windows open in michigan in the middle of July and we arent dying from heat stroke!LOL)

2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Love your happy mailthey are all wonderful!! I didn't realize you had a birthday coming up, but now I see the big cake on the side~!~

Bridget said...

lol I love the worm card. See you tonight! :)