Stamp Camp

Well another Stamp Camp came and went!
A small group, but it was nice.
Our first project was this cool bag-a-lope.
I love these and they are easy peasy to make!
I dipped pretzel rods in milk chocolate and white chocolate prior to class and then we added them to their bag-a-lopes!

Supplies- pick a petal set, petals jumbo wheel, all holidays set, cameo coral cs and ink, apricot appeal cs and ink, certainly celery cs and ink, taken with teal cs and ink,scallop punch, circle punch, brads, ribbon.

The other one I will show you tonight is a pretty thank you card.
I decided to make a double flap card.
And we tried the Crinkled Ink Technique from SCS.
The technique is for chalk inks but it said at the bottom you could substitute ink instead!
So I tried it and it turned out lovely!

The heart is tied to the ribbon which in turn is slip knotted around it and that's what secures the card closed!
Here is a picture of the card open.

I added the white to the back of the almost amethyst cs so you had somewhere to write your greetings.
I guess I didn't want you to mess up your wonderful crinkle work!
Hope you like it!!
Supplies-simply said set, black ink and cs,old olive ink and cs, so saffron ink and cs, almost amethyst ink and cs, apricot appeal ribbon, dazzling diamonds.

I will be back in the morning to post the other two projects!!!
Hope you check back!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Lovely creations!!! You are so creative! Keep up the amazing work, I love your blog and creations!!!!!

Deb Wood said...

What a cute lil bag-e-lope love the hugs and kisses tag, too sweet. The bottom card is soooooo pretty love the colors and the way you did the ribbon with the heart!!