Arte y Pico Award

I am so completely honored by receiving this award from Annie.
I am so glad that someone is getting something from my daily ramblings and creative projects! When I started this blog I thought it would be a nice hobby but it has turned into something more! I have made many new friends and have gotten alot of inspiration, motivation and "BIG" cheers from all the cyber card makers and scrapbookers!!!I thank you all for visiting and I thank ANNIE for giving me this award!!!

Here are the details:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.


The 5 blogs that I choose are: Lynn, Bonnie, Heather, April and Kerri.
Thank you ladies, you are all talented ladies and I am honored to have you on my blogroll and stalk you all daily!!!LOL

3 comments:

April said...

You are SO sweet! Thank you so much!! :)

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
Thanks so much for the blog award, it means a lot!

Anonymous said...

How very sweet of you! Thank you very much!! I appreciate all your kind words and I do check your blog daily to see all your amazing work!!!(although I am a horrible commenter!!!) Thanks so much!!!