I am back,AGAIN!

I still have this horrible cold that's kicking my butt!
But the real reason I have been missing is because I was getting ready for my very first open house/ workshop as a Stampin Up demonstrator!
I had 7 ladies attend and we had a great time!
Thank you ladies for making my debut a wonderful evening!

They all made 3 cards and a paper craft which was the adorable milk carton from SCS.
So since I have been gone for a couple of days from blog world I will share two projects with you today!
Enjoy!



Supplies-
Eat cake stamp set, Big flowers stamp set,tempting turquoise paper/ ink, real red paper/ ink/ ribbon, apricot appeal paper/ ink, whisper white paper, dazzling diamonds, horizonal slot punch.



Supplies-
Office accroutement stamp set, circle of friendship stamp set,
chocolate chip ink /paper, certainly celery ink/ paper, cameo coral ink/paper,
whisper white paper, versamark, paper piercer mat pack, white watercolor pencil, brad, spiral punch,circle punches, pop dots.

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I was coming here to check on you, if you didn't have anything posted I was going to email you to see how your doing. Congrats on your first open house/workshop. How exciting and it sounds like you had a wonderful time and great turn out! I love the cards you made! Very nice! I love the bright colors on the second one. Also I like your new header makes me think SPRING!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first workshop. Your cards are fantastic. :)

Vanessa.

Ellie said...

OHHHHH how sweet these cards are!! Congrats on your first workshop!! I've been busy getting my Hostess group together SU has so far been so much fun!! I can't wait till I have my first workshop :)

HUGS!!

-Ellie

The Cat Mom! said...

I had a wonderful time at your workshop Miss Dawn!!! Love the cards and you did a wonderful job!!! Thanks!!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
Your debut was so much fun and all of the cards you had for us to make were fabulous, you did a great job!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Congrats on your workshop. Love your creations. Sounds like your guests had a blast.