Clear envelope brag book



I saw this on SCS and had to try it!!!
I love the idea of this and it is so easy to do!
You can find the tutorial HERE!
I used the All in the Family set from SU.
It is a very cute set and I plan on using it alot!
I just need the accessories set, too! *wink wink!
Did alot of running today so I am trying to get some down time but kids don't let that happen!!LOL

*Supplies
*Stamps-All in the family, big deal alphabet,love wheel
*Paper-bashful blue, chocolate chip, white
*Ink-Black, chocolate chip, watercolor pencils, aqua brush,versamark
*Accessories-silver brads (not SU)




This next card was all SU stuff also.
It's a criss cross card!
I love these type of cards!

*Supplies-
*Stamps-Baroque motifs,baroque border wheel
*Paper-very vanilla,cameo coral,ginger blossom DP
*Ink-Ruby red, cameo coral
*Accessories-silver brad


ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dawn, The family is soooo cute, just like your adorable kiddy's.

Amber Porter said...

cute clear envelope brag book! I've made a couple before but your cover is just adorable!! Love it!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful projects Dawn!

ChrissyM said...

Fabulous projects Dawn! Great job! The clear envelope brag book is adorable, love the stamp set you used!

Chrissy

Bonnie said...

Love your colours you used for your criss-cross card! and you are very brave to make a book!! I will only do cards and every once in awhile I MIGHT alter something!! I love the brag book idea though!!

Sewflake said...

I did see the tutorial for this project. Its a great idea, do you have any pictures of the inside of the book? Nice job!!