Back to the everyday grind!

We have officially gotten word that my hubby is finally going back to work!!!!!
If only you could have heard my scream when he told me!
Although for anyone out there in the car industry you know we can not take it for granted and really need to stay on a low spending spree!
You can't count on anything anymore.
My hubby has been "laid off" for 13 months.
And since we have been pinching our pennies for quite awhile we are getting used living without some things!!

Anyhow I was busy, busy in my new scrap studio today because of all the problems with the race!
I made two more things for my display board! The first one is a scrapbook page!
I made it a boy layout with the bundled in love stamp set!
The second thing was a criss cross card, which I am still not so sure about!
I liked the colors I picked but not sure about what I did with them!
I used the big flowers stamp set!
I received it in my starter kit and am loving it!!
Thanks for looking
Enjoy!


*Supplies-
black ink,certainly celery ink/paper, bordering blue ink/paper, so saffron ink/paper,
Cutie pie DP, bundles in love stamp set, dazzling diamonds,photo corner punch, word window punch.


*Supplies
Chocolate chip ink/paper, mellow moss ink/paper, regal rose ink/paper,big flowers stamp set, a wheel?( forgot the name), schoolbook serif alphabet,circle punches, word window punch, crystal brads,designer label punch!

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
You are really crankin out the awesome samples with the Stampin' Up stuff!
The baby scrapbook pages are adorable and the criss cross card is way cute!
Can't wait till this coming Friday!

Amber Porter said...

Yah, so glad that your hubby got called back to work!! That is a blessing! Love your baby page! So super cute (and the scrapbook page is too)!!

Bonnie said...

Hey girlfriend, I mean Sistah, tell Andy Congrats!!! and your samples are awesome, your doing a great job!

ChrissyM said...

Glad to hear your hubby is returning to work, I wish him and your family the best! Love your baby page! Very cute! I like your criss cross card also!