Here it is.........


The finished card for my daughters communion in April.
I know I have some time but when I know I have to do something it eats at me til I am done, so why not do it now!!!
Plus I just have to make about 50 more!!!
Can you say assembly line??
All the crosses are stamped and colored, the cards are cut.
I still have to cut the ribbon, send the white shimmer paper thru the revolution, versamark the cards with swirls, corner round the card, attach everything and add stickles to the cross!!!
The finished one turned out wonderful!!
Enjoy

8 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Very preety card. I like the design of the card. Great job! Good luck with making 50 of them.

Chrissy

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Dawn! This is gorgeous!
Are those brads on the side?
Great job and good luck with the many more.

Sewflake said...

What a lovely time in your daughters life to commemorate and what a keepsake this will be. Lovely job.

Michelle said...

Oh WOW! These are so beautiful! What stamp set is used? I also admire your courage to do 50 of them! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous card - good luck with making so many!!

Vanessa.

Jeni said...

Dawn!! Holy cow, it's gorgeous! Good job!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

What a beautiful creation. I really love it.. I know everyone you give them to will love them too! What a great thing to do for your daughter to make her day even more special

wendy said...

stunning! This beautiful!