Well it's not snowing yet..........


But they are calling for snow on thanksgiving in Michigan. GO FIGURE!!I am posting this very late on Tuesday evening because I was at a class at Archivers tonight. I will post some pictures tomorrow of the wonderful project I made there. Today's post was inspired by my 7 year old daughter, Kimberly. She always wants to scrapbook with me. She loves to help by putting tape on the backs of things, punching shapes out for me, finding supplies or helping me organize my stuff! So we made this card together, and when I mean together I mean for the first time I cut out the supplies for her to make one herself. SHE HAD A GREAT TIME!! I will try and post a picture of her and her card tomorrow but for now here's mine! ENJOY.
(It's late so I am not posting the recipe, just email if you have any questions)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww I LOVE that little snowman!!!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Very cute card! I wish my daughter liked to make cards or scrapbook. She is showing an interest in quilting. Love your site. The wreathabella is adorable. love the bellas. Happy Thanksgiving. Chris

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Dawn Marie!

Hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!