Girl Stuff


This is alittle project I have been working on for awhile. I know what your thinking, awhile? and that's all you have done. LOL With things SO crazy around here I have no time to actually do any "me time" stuff. This little book I am making for my daughter who is in middle school. This is for her school pictures that she will get from her friends. I thought it was cute little book and pink is her favorite color. She can keep it in her locker or her purse and show it off to her family and friends. Nothing is stamped on it, it was a kit that included everything I am using. Enjoy.PS I will share the inside as soon as I am finished.

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
This is so cute, she's going to love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Yah Dawn Marie! This is so much fun for your daughter to put pics of her friends in!!! What a fantastic idea!

Maria said...

Wow that's so cool! I wish my mom made me cute girlie stuff when I was young. I would have definitely shown it off to my friends like I'm sure your daughter will. Great job!

Maria

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Super Sweet....Love it!!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><