File folder card


I decided to try the file folder card using the tutorial I found on Beate's blog. Just like the criss cross card, I loved making this file folder card!! The Relaxed Snowman and snowflake stamp are stamps I bought at Stampeddler Plus in Northville while I was on a field trip with my bestes girlfriends.Hope everyone is having a great week. Enjoy!
Supplies:Paper: black, red, grey, patterned paper from Christmas paper in a Stack. Stamps: Relaxed Snowman from Hampton Art Stamps, Snowflake from Hero Arts. Accessories: black polka dot ribbon, colored pencils, red staple, red brad, circle punches, Dazzling Diamonds.

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! you did a fantastic job, the colours are fab! I love the little snowman and the gorgeous spotty ribbon!

Dawn Easton said...

This is soooooooooo cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

SWEET card! WOW!