Christmas is fast approaching!!!


Ok I am jumping around alot but I am so happy I got to post so early today. It will be one more thing I can check off of my list of things I have done today. I am proud of myself, I have been very productive already and its only 11 am. So when my girlfriends and I got together 2 weekends ago I worked on some Christmas cards, this is what I am sharing with you all today. If anyone has any questions just email me. I will be happy to answer them for you. Which by the way Dawn Easton had made me aware that my email address wasn't posted anywhere, so I HAVE taken care of that. Thanks Dawn for letting me know!! As always ENJOY.
Supplies:sketch it stamp set, green and blue paper,christmas DP from a stack pack,corner punch, paper piercer,garden green ink,handsome,hunter ink,ruby red ink, cuttlebug embossing template,red rhinestones,red velvet rick rack ribbon.

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful Christmas card Dawn Marie! The CB'd background looks GREAT on there! Oh how I forgot about that stamp set! I bought it last year and never used it...hmmmm thanks for the reminder! Enjoy your day!